Saturday, February 21, 2015

Annie's cream deluxe mac n' cheese

I wanted to try this mac n' cheese out just for the fun of it, but it turned out to be the most vile stuff, I had ever put in my mouth. This mac n' cheese doesn't require butter, salt or milk because it comes with it's own soft cheese packet. After I was done cooking the noodles, I put the cheese in, mixed it and then dished it up. The noodles had a more gritty texture and definitely had a strong taste of rice and the cheese tasted really, really bitter. I tried adding some chili powder and a little sour cream, to try and tame the taste down but it just made it worse, I could not get that taste out of my mouth.  I do not recommend this mac n' cheese to anyone, not even my enemy.  You'd be better off buying noodles separately and making your own cheese to add to it. 

I give this mac n cheese a 1 out of 5 score. 




How do you like it?   leave me a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment