Saturday, February 21, 2015

Jennie-O Turkey & Gravy Meal


While my mother and Father were living at our house temporarily, my mom suggested we cook this for supper. My first thought was that it was most likely NOT gluten free but to my surprise it WAS INDEED GLUTEN FREE. In fact, they even said it under the label.

Usually when you see gravy, you think they most likely used wheat for the thickener, apparently not with Jennie-O's Turkey & Gravy.

I was thrilled and couldn't wait to have some.
The meat was moist and fell apart in your mouth. The gravy was a bit salty but had a good creamy consistency. I love how this Turkey & Gravy comes in it's own roasting pan, so you don't really need to
worry about dirtying up to many dishes. *That is something I appreciate when I have a family of 6*.
Overall, I was pretty impressed that this was gluten free and tasted really good.


I give this product a 4 out of 5 star rating.

Have you tried this before?. 
I'd love to hear what you think of it by commenting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment