Saturday, February 21, 2015

Udi's gluten free three cheese pizza

I once again added the Costco cheese to this pizza because there was a very small amount of cheese on here. I put it in the oven for 12 minuets and after I took it out, it was so crispy and looked delicious. I am happy to say that this pizza is pretty good. It doesn't have as much flavor as the Margarita does and the crust tastes a little plain but over all, this pizza is worth getting again.

With tax these pizzas cost me a total of $7.00 each.

I think I will be trying my hand at making my own pizza crust and making my own pizzas at home because this can become pretty expensive. If you are used to the orginial gluten filled frozen pizzas from the store, you will be able to tell the difference when buying this pizza, it's just more plain but still very good.

I give this pizza a score of 4 out of 5.


Have you tried this pizza before, let me know by commenting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment