Saturday, February 21, 2015

Progresso's creamy mushroom soup

Thanks to my Mom for providing this soup for me when I visited my Mom & Dad's place a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure how this soup would taste because I was just beginning to transition over to gluten free and had the mentality that everything gluten free was disgusting, but fortunately for me, I found Progresso Creamy Mushroom soup to be very tasty. Now if you are used to the original creamy mushroom, you will most likely notice the difference right away. The gluten free version of creamy mushroom is more on the tame side for taste, where as the original gluten creamy mushroom soup is more rich in taste. 

The first time I tried this soup, it was just creamy and delicious but I decided for my second try, I would add the soup to rice and chicken breasts cut up. The dish turned out fabulous but I had to do add some onions and a few more seasonings to get it to taste just right. 

This is a great soup for a base, but you might want to add a few more seasons when making a bigger dish. 

I give this soup a 3 out of 5 score. 



Let me know what you think by commenting below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment