Saturday, February 21, 2015

LiveGfree gluten free cheese pizza

My hubby went to ALDI's and bought me a bunch of gluten free products to try out, one of these was their LIVEGFREE gluten free cheese pizza.
The crust was the perfect thickness, not to thick and not to thin.
It came out of the oven looking super delicious and I couldn't wait to dive in & give it a try.
First of all I wanted to mention that they put plenty of cheese on these pizza's. You know how it is when you get a gluten free pizza, they are usually sparse with everything- not with this pizza.
The cheese, sauce & space on this pizza was on the milder side so if you are looking for more of a spicer
pizza this wont hit the spot. The crust tastes a bit on the doughy side but only in taste, it is also a bit salty.

This pizza reminds me of the State Fair or County Fair pizzas they always have available. It's that familiar taste I missed so much. It brought back so many fond memories. My mother had a booth for several years at a fair near our hometown growing up and every summer we'd go spend time there. This pizza is remarkable in how it tastes so much like the fair pizzas. If you know what I am talking about and miss that taste too, you have to stop by ALDI's and pick up some today.

Overall, I give this pizza a 5 out of 5 star rating because It's tasty!! 

>This pizza, The gluten free pizza from Costco & Three Bakers are your best options for gluten free pizza.<






Have you tried this pizza before & what did you think of it?. 
I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment