Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Three Bakers pizza

My husband brought me home the Three Bakers Sweet Italian Sausage one night for supper. 
I was extremely excited to try this pizza out for the first time because I was ready for a change. 
When it came out of the oven it looked a lot like a gluten pizza and smelled divine. 

The crust was crispy and very similar to regular pizza crust with only a slight powdery/dry taste.

The cheese and the sausage tasted amazing and I can say with full confidence that this is the closest I've come to a gluten free pizza tasting like a gluten pizza. 

My husband purchased this from a RAINBOW FOODS 
but you can purchase it other locations or on their website here: 

The Three Bakers also supply different products other then pizzas, they have
  • Breads
  • Stuffing mixes
  • Rolls
  • Pizza

These pizza's are seriously amazing and worth trying, I know you wont regret it. 

I give this pizza a 5 out of 5 star rating. 



Have you ate the Three Bakers pizza's before, comment and let me know what you think of them, I'd love to hear from you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment