Saturday, February 21, 2015

Gluten free rice pasta and cheddar cheese mix

Look what Walmart now carries... that's right, they now carry gluten free macaroni and cheese. 
I tried their GREAT VALUE gluten free rice pasta and cheddar cheese mix and I can say that by far this is the closest I've come to having real (gluten) macaroni and cheese only GLUTEN FREE. 

The noodles itself had their usual slight rough taste that rice can make, but overall, it tasted a lot like your regular elbow noodles. The cheese was creamy and not at all bitter like some of those gluten free macaroni mixes other brands provide. 

The only down side would be that it really only made 1 portion, so if you were planning on feeding a family, I would buy several of these boxes. 

I can say with full confidence, that I will be purchasing more of this delicious gluten free rice pasta and cheddar cheese mix in the near future. 

CRAVING MACARONI AND CHEESE THAT TASTES A LOT LIKE KRAFT BRAND, LOOK NO FURTHER. TRY THESE OUT AT YOUR NEAREST WALMART. 

I give this product a 5 out of 5 star rating. 





Tried these before?, I'd love to hear from you, please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment