Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sabatasso's Gluten Free Pizza



Costco started selling this gluten free pizza and I couldn't wait to try it.
If you were blind folded, I can tell you with full confidence, that you wouldn't be able to tell if this is a gluten free pizza or not.

It is so beyond cheesy & the sauce tastes almost home made (& not from a can).
I lost count on how many times I've asked my hubby to purchase this for me.
This pizza and the THREE BAKERS sausage pizza has to be my favorite because it is seriously as close as you can come to regular pizza.

If you are craving some pizza tonight, pick up some Sabatasso's Gluten Free Pizza.
You WILL NOT be disappointed. In fact, you just might want to stock up your freezer with these pizzas because, It's that good!

Congratulations to Sabatasso's for making such a wonderful & delicious pizza!

I give this pizza a 5 out of 5 star rating. 


Have you tried this pizza before?. 
Let me know what you think of it by commenting below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment