Saturday, February 21, 2015

Udi's margherita pizza


Saw this pizza in the grocery store and had to try it out. I put it on a pan added Kirkland Brand Cheese to it

Because there really wasn't that much cheese on there and put it into the oven. Waited 12 minuets just like the directions say and the center of the pizza was not done but everything else around it was getting pretty crispy. I turned down the oven from 425 to 200 and cut the pizza in half, once I put the pizza back into the oven, it then cooked the center within about 5 minuets.

This pizza tastes a lot like your small cheaper versions of pizza that you can get at the grocery store but it has a very tomato based taste. The cheese on there isn't to overpowering so if I didn't add the Costco cheese, you might not be able to taste it at all.

Overall, I will probably buy this pizza again only this time I will cook it for about 17 to 18 minuets.

I give this pizza a 4 out of 5 score.



Have you tried this pizza before, let me know what you think of it by commenting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment